Migrating from MPLS to SD-WAN: Is it Time to Replace Your MPLS?
It’s no secret to IT leaders that the way WAN services are deployed is changing. SD-WAN networks can be used to replace and augment legacy MPLS services for connectivity, and reduce costs.
Furthermore, a global SD-WAN can now be implemented as a network as a service (NaaS) to adapt to constantly shifting bandwidth needs and connectivity to cloud applications.
– Download this whitepaper to learn:
– How cloud has changed the enterprise WAN
– The challenges organizations are facing with MPLS services
– How to overcome MPLS inertia
– Benefits of the new global SD-WAN
– Why moving from MPLS is a Strategic Initiative
learn more here about how you can access the 186Kloud Supplier eco system and 1-step closer to having Aryaka’s services at your customer’s fingertips.
or get in touch by email [email protected] or +44 0203 997 1600